APsystems YC600 microinverter
ONE microinverter for TWO solar modules
The APsystems YC600 is a single-phase, two-module, grid-tied microinverter with intelligent network capabilities and independent MPPT per channel allowing for module-level monitoring visibility. The YC600 is a true utility-interactive microinverter, designed with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology and meets AS/NZS 4777.2-2015 requirements with adjustable capability. The YC600 also provides continuous output of 550VA and peak output of 600VA.
- Single unit connects two modules
- 2 input channels with independent MPPT and monitoring function
- Maximum continuous output power up to 550VA. Peak output power up to 600VA.
- Auto disconnection device integrated
- Adjustable output power factor
1. YC600 AC Bus cable – The AC bus cable is a single phase bus cable which allows the AC side of the microinverters to be connected to rooftop AC isolator and the cabling to the switchboard. The AC bus cable can be cut to size and is measured in drops. A drop is a connection point for a microinverter. For example: when installing 6 microinverters you would order 6 drops of AC bus cable. The cable is 2.5mm2 (12AWG) and each drop is 2 metres apart.
2. YC600 AC Connector Unlock Tool – The AC connector unlock tool is used to disconnect the microinverter from the AC bus cable.
3. YC600 Bus T-Conn Cap – The YC600 Bus T-Conn Cap is a cover for any unused AC Bus cable drop connection to cover exposed live terminal, prevent water increase and exposure to the elements.
4. YC600 AC Bus End Cap – The YC600 AC Bus End Cap is used to terminate the end of the AC bus cable. The other end of the AC bus cable is connected to the rooftop AC isolator.