Enphase solar distribution board – Q1 single phase indoor with RCBO’s
THE FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO INSTALL ENPHASE MICROINVERTER SYSTEMS
Enphase Solar Distribution Board accommodates the Envoy Communications Gateway and all of the electrical hardware required to install a 3 phase Enphase system
For little more than the cost of the components themselves, the Enphase Solar Distribution Board saves valuable time on site, eliminates wiring problems and speeds up commissioning.
• IP65 rated surface mount enclosure with removable chassis for outdoor installation
• 40A High quality Hager main switch
• 6A High quality Hager MCB for Envoy supply
• 25A High quality Hager RCBO for solar circuit
• 3 pre-installed productions CTs
• 25A 3 Phase Q Relay with phase coupling
• Completely pre-wired and tested
• Pre-labelled to AS/NZS 5033/4777 requirements with additional labels for main board
**Consumption CT’s are not supplied with the board and need to be ordered separately (options include: 80A, 100A, 200A, 400A)**
“Hands down the easiest way to install Enphase systems”
“I’ll never install another Enphase system without using one of these boards”
“Now all our jobs look the same, and look good – regardless of the installer we use”
“How good are the distribution boards for Enphase by AC Solar Warehouse. Making life easier for the boys!”
“Love them, so tidy”
If you wish to specify a custom board please detail what alterations/additions you would like made to one of the existing models. Or simply tell us what you are installing and we will design the board for you.
Examples of additional components are: Surge diverters, extra MCB’s, extra Q relay’s etc.
If you’re not using one of these boards your Enphase installs are taking longer than they need to. Try one on your next job and find out for yourself!