SolarEdge 3 phase 5kW inverter for residential – Australia
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimiser performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Three Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimisers
- Noise level suitable for residential environment – No external fan
- Superior efficiency (98%)
- Small, lightest in its class, and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless (Wi-Fi, ZigBee Gateway, Cellular)
- IP65 – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings
- Smart Energy Management control
- Integrated DC safety unit – Eliminates the need for external DC isolators
The E-Series is the next generation of low power, three-phase inverters from SolarEdge. Featuring multiple design improvements, the E-Series is smaller, lighter and easier to install than previous models. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor installations, these inverters operate even quieter than before following removal of the external fan combined with an upgraded internal fan.