We’re here to help
Established in 2008 by professional engineers, AC Solar Warehouse operates in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. By bringing together wholesale, logistics, engineering and trade finance solutions we’re the perfect partner for industry leading solar retailers.
Our engineering team is made up of industry leading experts in safer solar technologies specialising in the design, installation and maintenance of solar systems using Module Level Power Electronics (MLPE) such as Microinverters or DC optimisers and energy storage technologies for both domestic and commercial applications.
Our engineering expertise
Our engineering team consists of 8 professional engineers with Bachelor of Engineering degrees from leading Australian universities
- Large engineering team
- Located in Australia
- Tertiary qualifications from leading Australian universities
- Over 60 years of combined experience in solar and energy storage engineering
- Australian professional indemnity insurance
- Members of Engineers Australia and active participants in the professional engineering profession
- Registered Professional Engineers of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Clean Energy Council accredited for design and installation
- Engineers participate in continual professional development
We can provide advice in the following areas:
- Inverter selection
- Solar module selection
- Solar racking selection
- Energy storage (battery) selection
- Cable layout, cable sizing, electrical protection
- Layout design advice including optimising cable runs
- Network protection design
- Commercial solar distribution switchboard design
- Installation and commissioning
If you are delivering a commercial solar project and need engineering support to meet distribution utilities requirements for commissioning, inspection and testing our registered professional engineers can help:
- Inspection and testing as per distribution utility requirements (RPEQ signoff)
- Preparation of Compliance Assessment Reports and Design Certification Reports as per distribution utilities requirements
- Electrical schematic diagrams compliant with relevant Australian and New Zealand Standards, Clean Energy Council guidelines, distribution utility and manufacturers requirements
- Power quality testing as per distribution utilities requirements
Our aim is to help our customers save time and money on their commercial solar projects.
Our engineering support is provided FREE to customers
Our customers also have access to reduced fees for engineering services such as commercial solar engineering reports and power quality testing. Please contact us for details
Ph: 07 4028 3979
Commercial Solar Switchboards
AC Solar Warehouse supply commercial solar distribution boards which include the appropriate over current and fault level protection, network protection and surge protection as required. Our boards are designed specifically for your project by our engineers and certified compliant with relevant Australian and New Zealand Standards.
AC Solar Warehouse commercial solar switchboards allows for fast and simple certification of commercial solar projects.
PO Box 408, Cairns
310 Spence Street, Bungalow