Commercial solar distribution board with secondary network protection – SolarEdge SE82.8K (Compact)
Compact Commercial SolarEdge switchboard with Grid Protection Relay (GPR)
Ideal for 100kW PV solar systems using SolarEdge 82.8KW inverter
Designed to suit
SolarEdge 82.8kW inverter (SE82.8K)
550(H) x 460(W) x 260(D) mm
IP 66 rated for indoor and outdoor installation
Fully labelled with additional labels for main switchboard
Grid protection relay (GPR) settings pre-configured to meet Australian Standards and utility requirements
Does not have a main isolator so therefore cannot be installed in an outbuilding with or any other location where the SDB requires a main isolator.
Space is constrained, so cable size and incoming location to be chosen carefully. Please contact us for details
The fastest and easiest way to install commercial SolarEdge systems
AC Solar Warehouse Commercial Solar Switchboards accommodate all of the electrical hardware required to install three-phase 82.8kW SolarEdge systems.
For little more than the cost of the components themselves, this solar switchboard saves valuable time on site, eliminates wiring problems and speeds up commissioning.
- Designed and certified by Registered Professional Engineers with CEC design accreditation and over 2 decades of commercial solar system design experience
- Designed to meet the specific faults levels at each site.
- Designed to meet distribution utilities network protection requirements
- Simplifies engineering sign-off for solar projects.
- Compliant with Australian and New Zealand standards
- Compliant with appropriate electricity utility standards (ie optimum secondary network protection and cabling solution)
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Temperature resistant enclosures to extend the life of electronics in the switchboard
- Completely pre-wired and tested
- Pre-labelled to AS/NZS5033 and AS/NZS4777 requirements with labels for mainboard also included
Professional Engineering Services
AC Solar Warehouse have experienced in-house Registered Professional Engineers for design, test and inspection reports required by selected utilities for systems above 30kVA. (costs apply so contact us for pricing)
- Schematic diagrams
- Design Certification Reports (DCR)
- Compliance Assessment Reports (CAR)
- Power Quality Testing
We prepare fault level calculations which vary from site-to-site and determine the network protection requirements to suit the specific distribution utility’s requirements.
Professional engineering support
Switchboards designed for professional solar installers who want to save time and money
Below is what installers are saying about AC Solar Warehouse Solar Distribution Boards?
“Hands down the easiest way to install a solar system”
“I’ll never install another solar system without using one of these boards”
“Now all our jobs look the same, and look good – regardless of the installer we use”
“How good are the distribution boards by AC Solar Warehouse. Making life easier for the boys!”
“Love them, so tidy”
If you’re not using one of these boards your commercial solar installs are taking longer than they need to. Try one on your next job and find out for yourself!
SolarEdge 3Ø 82.8kW inverter with WiFi & SetApp – Primary unit
Commercial solar systems made easy with 82.8kW 3 phase inverter with synergy technology. Made for Australia
SolarEdge P850 commercial power optimiser with 0.16m input
The SolarEdge power optimiser is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each PV module
SolarEdge P730 commercial power optimiser with 0.16m input
SolarEdge P730 DC optimiser with 0.16m input leads for 2 x 72 cell PV modules