Enphase Encharge 3 – Battery
The NEW Enphase Battery for Australia and New Zealand
The Enphase Encharge 3™ all-in-one AC-coupled storage system is reliable, smart, simple, and safe. It has a total usable energy capacity of 3.36 kWh and includes four embedded grid-forming microinverters with 1.28 kW power rating. It provides backup capability and installers can quickly design the right system size to meet the needs of both new and retrofit solar customers.
The Enphase Battery uses a distributed architecture to provide maximum reliability. Each battery includes multiple bi-directional IQ™ 8 microinverters to switch energy from DC to AC and back again for safe, reliable operation. So, even if one stops, the battery will continue to operate and keep the lights on.
Third-generation storage technology.
No moving parts that can break over time.
- Proven high reliability IQ Series Microinverters
- Ten-year limited warranty
- Four embedded IQ 8X-BAT Microinverters
- Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans)
- Grid-forming capability for backup operation
- Remote software and firmware upgrade
- Mobile app-based monitoring and control
- Support for self consumption
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization
- Fully integrated AC battery system
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Interconnects with standard household AC wiring
- Battery safety tested
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity
Enphase Encharge Battery Specifications
Output (AC) @ 240Vac
Rated (continuous) output power 1.28kVA
Peak output power 1.92VA (10 seconds)
Total Capacity 3.5kWh
Usable Capacity 3.36kWh
Round Trip Efficiency 96%
Ambient operating temperature -15C to 55C non -condensing
Optimum operating temperature range. 0C to 30C
Chemistry Lithium iron phosphate (LFP)
To learn more about Enphase Encharge and when these will be available please click here
To learn more about Enphase Ensemble for Australia and New Zealand please click here