SMA Data manager M
One system. Many options. For individual needs
In combination with the Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS, the Data Manager M enables monitoring, management and gridcompliant power control in decentralized PV systems. Thanks to flexible expansion options, the Data Manager M is already well-equipped for business models in the energy market of the future. Whether as a cost-effective Lite variant for smaller systems with up to five devices and 30 kVA, or as an expanded solution for up to 50 devices and 2.5 MVA — the Data Manager is the ideal professional system interface for electric utility companies, direct sellers, service technicians and PV system operators.
Coordinated user interfaces and intuitive assistance functions simplify operation, parameterization and commissioning. Both variants are modularly expandable with many additional functions and interfaces.
Professional monitoring and control for decentralised energy systems up to the megawatt range.
The Data Manager M is the perfect monitoring and control solution for decentralized large-scale PV power plants up to 2.5 MVA with up to 50 devices. Thanks to the RS485 and Ethernet interfaces as well as analog and digital input and output systems, users benefit from particularly versatile connection options. The Data Manager M is the professional system interface for electric utility companies, direct sellers, service technicians and PV system operators.
Benefits at a glance:
- Centralised management for decentralized large-scale PV power plants thanks to satellite-based data; cluster solutions with several data managers possible (master slave application)
- Remote parameterization saves time and money
- Flexible integration options for battery-storage systems
- Direct selling with SMA SPOT
- Automatic monitoring of PV components thanks to SMA Smart Connected