SolarEdge P370 DC Optimiser with in-built frame mount bracket
Login or Register for pricing
The SolarEdge power optimiser is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each PV module. The SolarEdge power optimisers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the power optimisers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each power optimiser is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shuts down modules DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down.
The MPPT per module allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge Inverters, SolarEdge power optimisers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. The SolarEdge power optimisers are compatible with c-Si and thin-film modules and have a 25-year warranty.
Feature highlights of SolarEdge Power optimisers:
- Per-module Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- 25-year reliability and warranty
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- Independent optimisation technology (IndOP™) – allows operation with any inverter and requires no additional interface hardware
- Connected by installers to solar modules