SolarEdge 3 phase 82.8kW inverter
Commercial solar systems made easy
- Easy two-person installation – each unit mounted separately, equipped with cables for simple connection between units
- Balance of System and labor reduction compared to using multiple smaller string inverters
- Independent operation of each unit enables higher uptime and easy serviceability
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted or horizontally mounted under the modules(10 ̊ inclination)
- Built-in module-level monitoring with Ethernet or cellular GSM
- Fixed voltage inverter for superior efficiency (98.3%) and longer strings
- Integrated Connection Unit with optional integrated DC Safety Switch – eliminates the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in RS485 Surge Protection, to better withstand lightning events
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimiser performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Three Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimisers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation