SolarEdge Control and Communications Gateway
The SolarEdge Control and Communication Gateway expands the SolarEdge monitoring and control capabilities. It can connect to SolarEdge and non-SolarEdge inverters, environmental sensors and meters and can transfer the monitoring data to the SolarEdge monitoring server and optionally, to a non-SolarEdge logger.
The Control and Communication Gateway has an interface that allows for controlling of the SolarEdge inverters’ power.
- Wireless connections
- RS485 to Ethernet converter
- Support of a variety of environmental sensors including temperature, irradiance and wind
- Power reduction interface – complies with EEG & BDEW standards
- Revenue grade meter reader
- Non-SolarEdge inverter logger
- Easy installation – DIN rail and wall mount
Add product to an order enquiry
SolarEdge 1 phase 5kW inverter with StorEdge backup
In addition to optimising self-consumption, StorEdge can also automatically provide backup power to pre-selected loads when the household suffers from grid interruptions.