SolarEdge firefighter gateway
The firefighter gateway provides centralised safety management of SolarEdge systems.
Firefighters can immediately stop production of a SolarEdge PV system, either manually through an emergency stop button or automatically through a fire alarm control panel system.
This reduces string voltage to a safe voltage using the unique SafeDC™ feature.
- Manual & automatic system DC shutdown
- Real time indication of system DC voltage for safety assurance
- Emergency stop button for the entire PV system
- Notification to SolarEdge monitoring platform on system shutdown
- Easy installation – DIN rail mount
Add product to an order enquiry
SolarEdge 1 phase 5kW inverter with StorEdge backup
In addition to optimising self-consumption, StorEdge can also automatically provide backup power to pre-selected loads when the household suffers from grid interruptions.