SolarEdge Residential AdvantEdge Program
3 Years of Free Field Support
Exciting news for the Australian Solar Industry – The New SolarEdge Residential AdvantEdge Program is Here
SolarEdge is starting 2023 with an exciting new promotion for installers – The SolarEdge Residential AdvantEdge Program. Install a full SolarEdge residential solar package including SolarEdge Smart Panels, SolarEdge Home Battery and SolarEdge Home Hub Inverter and receive 3 years’ free field support*.
They go the extra mile, so you don’t have to! That means:
- Guaranteed no service calls for 3 years for product-related faults
- SolarEdge will provide free on-site part replacement by an authorised service agent in the event of a product failure.
- SolarEdge will also provide downtime compensation to homeowners for added peace of mind.
How the Residential AdvantEdge Program Works:
- Install a complete SolarEdge Residential system (Panels, Inverter, Battery)
- Complete the Residential AdvantEdge enrolment form
- SolarEdge will validate the installation criteria and enroll eligible sites into the Residential AdvantEdge Program
To be eligible for the Residential AdvantEdge program, the residential solar installation site must be located within a 100 km radius of the General Post office of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Newcastle.
Learn more about how to save time on installation with SolarEdge Smart Panels by hearing from one of our clients, Johan at Photonic Solar Solutions.
Promotion on Smart Panels:
Supplementary to the AdvantEdge program, SolarEdge and AC Solar Warehouse have an exclusive offer. To accelerate the installation of the Smart Panels on as many homes as possible, we are offering a GEDA lifter or $2500 on gift cards when purchasing big quantities. Learn more here.
Our sales team is available to respond any commercial or technical enquiry. You can reach us by contacting us on the details below.