Enphase IQ Battery 5P
Item ID: 2313
The NEW Enphase Battery for Australia and New Zealand
The Enphase IQ Battery 5™ all-in-one AC-coupled storage system is powerful, reliable, smart, simple, and safe. It has a total usable energy capacity of 5 kWh and includes six embedded grid-forming microinverters with 3.84kVA continuous power rating. It provides backup capability and installers can quickly design the right system size to meet the needs of both new and retrofit solar customers.
The Enphase Battery uses a distributed architecture to provide maximum reliability. Each battery includes multiple bi-directional IQ™ 8 microinverters to switch energy from DC to AC and back again for safe, reliable operation. So, even if one stops, the battery will continue to operate and keep the lights on.
IQ Battery 5P system with integrated Enphase IQ Microinverters and battery management system (BMS) with Battery Controller, includes:
- IQ Battery 5P unit (B05-T02-ROW00-1-2)
- IQ Battery 5P cover and wall-mount bracket (B05-CX-0550-O; B05-WB-0543-O)
- IQ Battery 5P uses a third-generation storage technology and doesn’t have any moving parts that can break over time.
IQ battery technical training – Gain hands-on experience
AC Solar Warehouse has been the first Australian distributor to conduct practical training sessions for the Enphase IQ Battery. To install this battery, you need to be accredited by Enphase University
Key features and benefits of Enphase IQ Battery
• Provides 3.84 kVA continuous and 7.68 kVA peak power
• Includes six embedded IQ8D-BAT Microinverters
- 15-year limited warranty
- Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans)
- Uses wired communication for fast and consistent connection
- Updates software and firmware remotely
- Grid-forming capability for backup operation
- Remote software and firmware upgrade
- Mobile app-based monitoring and control
- Support for self consumption
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization
- Fully integrated AC battery system
- Installs and commissions easily
- Supports backup, self-consumption, and time of use (TOU) modes.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Interconnects with standard household AC wiring
- Offers homeowners remote monitoring and control from the Enphase App
- Field replaceable components
- Battery safety tested to meet UL 9540A, the highest industry standard for battery safety
Uses lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity
Enphase IQ Battery 5 Specifications
Output (AC) @ 240Vac
Rated (continuous) output power 3.98kVA
Peak output power 7.68kVA (3 seconds), 6.14kVA (10 seconds)
Total Capacity 5kWh
Usable Capacity 4.96kWh
Round Trip Efficiency 96%
Ambient operating temperature -20C to 55C non -condensing
Optimum operating temperature range. 0C to 30C
Chemistry Lithium iron phosphate (LFP)
- To learn more about Enphase Encharge and when these will be available please click here
- To learn more about Enphase Ensemble for Australia and New Zealand please click here
- Download the Safety Data Sheet here
- Read and download the Enphase Preliminary Data Sheet Compendium, which includes technical information about the IQ Battery 5P, the IQ System Controller 3 INT, and the IQ8 Series Microinverters.
- Read and download the Enphase Installer Brochure.