SolarEdge Home Battery + FREE Backup Interface until Dec 31, 2023
SolarEdge has just introduced a promotion to support solar installers in securing more projects while reducing costs on their customers’ home energy management.
Receive a free SolarEdge Backup interface with every SolarEdge Home Battery purchased from today until the end of this year
Promotion Period: August 1st, 2023 to December 31st, 2023
Eligibility: All customers who purchase a SolarEdge Home Battery during the promotion period are eligible for the free Backup Interface. This will be applied automatically by our system at the point of purchase.
The pricing of the SolarEdge Home Battery has recently been reduced and now it also includes the Home Network inverter plug-in at no extra charge.
How to buy
1- Order online 24/7
If you have an account you can check prices and availability and place your order online. If you still don’t have one, we recommend you register and start saving time on your orders.
It’s an easy ordering system that allows you to place an order online anytime. You can see whether the stock is available at your preferred location and arrange to pick up or simply have it delivered. Pay for your order via credit card or at the press of a button add the order to your trade account.
2- Get in touch with our Engineering & Account Management team
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (07) 4028 3979. At AC Solar Warehouse, we are committed to ensuring you have the support you need to install any of the equipment we sell. Rest assured that you have a team of account managers, electrical engineers and product specialists available to help solve any technical issues that may arise.
Our Engineering and Account Management team’s knowledge ensures you can navigate any technical or support issues. Feel free to contact us for assistance or further information.
About SolarEdge Home Battery
The SolarEdge Home Battery has 9.7kWh usable energy capacity and can be fully discharged. With a round trip efficiency of over 94.5%, it’s one of the market’s highest-performing options.
Benefits & Key Features of the SolarEdge Home Battery
- Compatible with SolarEdge 1Ø Inverters, EV Chargers and Smart Home Devices
- Easy installation – Wireless communication with the inverter, saves time and simplifies setup process.
- Go big – Install up to 22kW of PV on a 10kW inverter with a battery.
- More options for your customers – Expandable storage capacity & backup power capability – up to 29.1kWh per inverter.
- Built-in safety features – Multi-point temp sensors mitigate the risk of overheating.
- More certainty – Industry-leading unlimited battery cycle 10-year warranty
Learn more about the SolarEdge Home Battery or order online. By following the provided link, you can also download the most updated datasheet and warranty information, as well as watch all the videos demonstrating wall/floor mounting installation, including the commissioning process.
About SolarEdge Backup Interface
The backup interface provides SolarEdge customers with a continuous backup power supply, even during utility grid outages.
Benefits and Key features of SolarEdge Backup Interface
- Provides automatic backup power during grid outages
- Flexibility to prioritise specific loads or backup the entire home
- Scalable up to 22kW of backup inverter capacity to support customers with high power needs.
- Connect up to 9 SolarEdge Home Batteries, 3 per inverter, for a massive 87kWh of backup energy storage.
- Seamlessly integrates with the SolarEdge Home Hub Inverter for efficient management and monitoring of PV generation, energy storage and remaining charge in grid connect and backup modes.
- Helps ensure power is always available for your customers for greater peace of mind
Learn more about the SolarEdge Backup Interface. By following the provided link, you can also download the most updated datasheet and warranty information, as well as watch the video demonstrating how to install this product.