SolarEdge Energy Bank 10kWh Battery
SolarEdge Energy Bank for Australia and New Zealand
Optimised for SolarEdge Energy Hub Inverters for on-grid and backup applications
The New SolarEdge Energy bank 10kWh battery has a usable energy of 9.7kWh and a 100% depth of discharge capability. The continuous output power is 5kW with a peak output power in backup mode of 7.5kW for 10 seconds. The round trip efficiency of greater than 94.5% is one of the highest in the market.
The compatible SolarEdge inverters for the Energy Bank is the Genesis single phase inverters, Energy Hub single phase inverters and the Three Phase Hybrid Inverters.
Up to 3 batteries can be installed on the same inverter providing a capacity of up to 29.1 kWh. To install more than one battery additional branch cables are required. These are ordered separately.
The battery can be installed indoors or outdoors with an IP55 rating and operating temperature of -10 to +50 degrees Celsius. The battery can be either wall mounted, using handles (purchased separately) or floor mounted using the purpose built floor stand (purchased separately).
Dimensions (W x H x D): 790 x 1179 x 250mm
Mounting: wall mount of floor mount
Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 degrees C
Enclosure Protection: IP55 – indoor and outdoor
Maximum Altitude: 2000m
Cooling: Natural convection
Noise at 1m distrance: <25dBA
- Solar, storage, EV charging, and smart devices all monitored and managed by a single app to optimize solar production, consumption and backup power
- Integrates with the complete SolarEdge residential offering, providing a single point of contact for warranty, support, training, and simplified logistics & operations
- Scalable solution for increased power and capacity with multiple SolarEdge inverters and batteries
- Wireless communication to the inverter, reducing wiring, labor and installation faults
- Simple plug and play installation, with automatic SetApp-based configuration
How to Install – wall mounted
How to install – floor mounted
Learn more about SolarEdge here