The new SMA Sunny Tripower X range of 3 phase inverters
15kW | 20kW | 25kW
The range of Sunny Tripower inverters have been designed for large homes, small and medium sized businesses with 3 phase power supply.
The key features and benefits:
- Designed in Germany with 40 years of PV experience
- Manufactured in Germany – SMA’s own world class facility
- Robust design and built for +20 years with aluminium casing, long lifetime cooling design and high quality components
- Designed to integrate solar (PV), energy storage, EV charging and solar heating using SMA range of products
- 3 Maximum Power Point Trackers (MPPT’s) to optimise energy generation from multiple roof faces if required. eg North, East and West. Each MPPT has 2 DC string inputs resulting in 6 in total if required.
- Intelligence built in (Integrated System Manager) to operate the inverter with no additional hardware
- Built in ability to control up to 4 additional Sunny Tripower X inverters. (up to 5 inverters or 135kVA capacity). Solar systems with more than 5 inverters can be controlled using SMA Data Manager
- SMA EV chargers can be added using the Sunny home manager
- Energy storage can be added using the Sunny Island range
- Shadefix to optimise energy generation when the solar modules are exposed to shading
- Arcfix which detects an arc fault and isolates the inverter.
If you would like to become an expert on the new SMA Sunny Tripower X range please watch SMA’s world premiere showing what’s inside and the how these inverters can be used for various applications.
To order SMA Sunny Tripower inverters please click the button below