AC Board – 1 to 4 inverters (160A max)
160A max Commercial switchboard with Grid Protection Relay (GPR)
Ideal for commercial solar systems using up to 4 inverters 30kW or less (Maximum 160A).
Can be used with the following inverters
SolarEdge 30kW or less
SMA 30kW or less
Sungrow 30kW or less
Fully labelled with additional labels for main switchboard
Grid protection relay (GPR) settings pre-configured to meet Australian Standards and utility requirements
Secondary network protection & solar distribution board includes the following:
- Metal enclosure, 800(H) x 600(W) x 250(D) mm
- Powder-coated steel with top and bottom gland plates
- IP 66 rated for outdoor installation
- 3 point lockable handle
- 160A MCCB main switch
- 12 way 3 phase chassis
- 160A N/O contactor
- 6A internal GPO
- Spare 3 phase 6A MCB
- Secondary network protection relay (preprogrammed to utility requirements)
- Pre-labelled with additional labels included for main switchboard
- All components pre-wired and checked with 2-step QA process
- Suitable for a maximum fault current 17kA
- Compliant to AS/NZS 3008.1.1:2017, AS/NZS 3000:2018, AS/NZS 5033:2014, AS/NZS 4777.1:2016, AS/NZS 61439.2:2016
*10kA inverter MCB’s are priced separately but are wired into the switchboard on delivery
The fastest and easiest way to install commercial solar systems
AC Solar Warehouse Commercial Solar Switchboards accommodate all of the electrical hardware required to install three-phase commercial solar systems.
For little more than the cost of the components themselves, this solar switchboard saves valuable time on site, eliminates wiring problems and speeds up commissioning.
- Designed and certified by Registered Professional Engineers with CEC design accreditation and over 2 decades of commercial solar system design experience
- Designed to meet the specific faults levels at each site.
- Designed to meet distribution utilities network protection requirements
- Simplifies engineering sign-off for solar projects.
- Compliant with Australian and New Zealand standards
- Compliant with appropriate electricity utility standards (ie optimum secondary network protection and cabling solution)
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Temperature resistant enclosures to extend the life of electronics in the switchboard
- Completely pre-wired and tested
- Pre-labelled to AS/NZS5033 and AS/NZS4777 requirements with labels for mainboard also included
Professional Engineering Services
AC Solar Warehouse have experienced in-house Registered Professional Engineers for design, test and inspection reports required by selected utilities for systems above 30kVA. (costs apply so contact us for pricing)
- Schematic diagrams
- Design Certification Reports (DCR)
- Compliance Assessment Reports (CAR)
- Power Quality Testing
We prepare fault level calculations which vary from site-to-site and determine the network protection requirements to suit the specific distribution utility’s requirements.
Professional engineering support
Switchboards designed for professional solar installers who want to save time and money
Below is what installers are saying about AC Solar Warehouse Solar Distribution Boards?
“Hands down the easiest way to install a solar system”
“I’ll never install another solar system without using one of these boards”
“Now all our jobs look the same, and look good – regardless of the installer we use”
“How good are the distribution boards by AC Solar Warehouse. Making life easier for the boys!”
“Love them, so tidy”
If you’re not using one of these boards your commercial solar installs are taking longer than they need to. Try one on your next job and find out for yourself!